Cut & Sew Pug Tea TowelSale
Think Tea Towels are just for drying the dishes? This again, this fabulous design doubles as a DIY project, turning into a really cool cushion/snuggle buddy.
1. Cut along the dotted lines
2. With the printed sides facing each other, sew along the edge, leaving a small gap.
3.Turn your pug inside out.
4. Stuff him with a filling of your choice (rags, cotton, beans, secret pirate booty)
5. Sew up the hole - and snuggle.
Cool tip number 1: if you fill it with beans you can use it as a door stop rather than a little cushion!
Cool tip number 2: Don't make this into a cushion after it becomes a smelly old tea towel as we don't think it'll be quite so charming
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Washable
- L47 x W75cm
Gemma Correll is a writer, cartoonist and illustrator known for her bold designs (and love of pugs!). Her bright illustrations adorn punny greeting cards, homeware and gifts and are certain to put a smile on anybody's face.
All orders over £40 will receive free standard delivery
- Standard Delivery - £3.95, Tracked Delivery. Between 3 - 5 working days for your order to arrive.
- Express Delivery - £4.75, Tracked Delivery. Upto 3 working days for your order to arrive. Typically dispatched the same day if ordered before 1pm*
- Super Saver Delivery - £1.60. Purchase upto 3 items from across a selected range of products (typically smaller items and greeting cards) and save on delivery. Between 3 - 5 working days for your order to arrive.